From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: LaTeX documentation
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:53:19
1 Hi,
2
3 Andrey Grozin <grozin@×××××××××××××××××.org>:
4 > By the way, while investigating this question, I found quite a few
5 > packages which still depend on virtual/tetex, while, probably,
6 > virtual/latex-base would be better (in some of them, the USE flag
7 > tetex then should become latex). Some suspects are:
8
9 Not necessarily USE=latex, see bug 196745. virtual/tetex should phase
10 out, I try to work on it here and there, but I appreciate some help, of
11 course.
12
13 V-Li
16 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
17 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
18
19 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>