From: derosa <derosa@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problems with Dell Server
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:03:07
1 I downloaded the 2.4.7 patch, I will try this on Monday, thanks!
4 > Sounds like you have a PercRaid 3i RAID controller. The Dell rackmount
5 > servers we have at work have such cards and they seem fairly common these
6 > days in Dell rackmounts. Vanilla Linux kernels do not contain support for
7 > these cards. Redhat 7.0+ has support for these cards out of the box which
8 > are refered to as aacraid cards.
9 >
10 > Please check the following URLs for more information:
11 > http://domsch.com/linux
12 > http://www.dell.com/us/en/bsd/topics/linux_aacraid.htm
13 >