From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dependences
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:25:00
1 maillog: 18/07/2004-15:16:50(+0000): omestre types
2 >
3 > I did not answer your questions...
4 > I want that information to a specific installed system.
5 > I can not handle the USE flags in gentoo.. What i really
6 > need is a information about "minimum" depends. What packages
7 > are requireds to each software to run (execute without errors).
8 > If the gentoo have a manner to give me that answer, thanks. If not,
9 > i will get a screenshot of dependences, with a gentoo system with
10 > a USE flags specific configurations. If you can send me a file that
11 > describes that to your home computer by example... thanks. In debian
12 > it is very, very simple. I have a computer with 600 installed packages,
13 > and with one command i get the "required" depends for each one. It is
14 > what i want from gentoo. :))
15
16 Minimum requirements... you can go with "USE=-*" I guess then.
17 Plus, you don't need to actually install them on your system, just --pretend.
20 () Georgi Georgiev () Turn the other cheek. -- Jesus Christ ()
21 () chutz@×××.net () ()
22 () +81(90)6266-1163 () ()
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list