From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] participating in gentoo
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:54:47
1 begin quote
2 On 23 Oct 2002 06:42:51 +0200
3 David Spreen <netzwurm@××××××.org> wrote:
4
5 > > oh, and get to know some of the Gentoo dev's ;)
6 > > we like friends
7 >
8 > That's why #gentoo-dev is +m? ;)
12 figure I'd get in here about this... That was because people
13 continutiosly (sp?) came there and more or less "harassed" the people
14 with requests for help, thus created a pretty bad S:N ratio for the
15 channel... +m solved that, generally asking somone for a +v will give
16 you one pretty soon ;)
20 //Spider
23 begin .signature
24 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
26 end