From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: carlos@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New devs!
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 04:56:23
1 Hi all, I have 2 new devs to introduce this weekend.
2
3 Renat Lumpau (rl3)
4
5 Renat has come to join the Gentoo team to help with webapp. I will let
6 him
7 tell you about himself.
8
9 I'm from Minsk, Belarus, currently living in Cambridge, MA. I enjoy
10 running, lifting, swimming, and shooting all sorts of weapons. Single.
11 I'm
12 a 2003 graduate of Harvard College with a degree in Economics. Will be
13 working for a consulting company starting in October.
16 Michael Kohl (citizen428)
17
18 Michael has come to join the Gentoo team to help with ruby and cjk.
19 I'll
20 let Michael introduce himself.
21
22 My name is Michael Kohl, and I'm born on 2nd of August 1979. I currently
23 live in Vienna (Austria), together with my girl-friend Silvia. I'm
24 studying Sinology (Chinese
25 and stuff related to China ;) for 3 years now, one of which I spent at
26 Tongji University
27 in Shanghai.
28 Besides Gentoo I spend my free time on sports (soccer, basketball,
29 badminton and swimming),
30 reading (lots of stuff) and hanging out with friends. When going out I
31 really like electronic
32 music, but also frequent the occasional punk or hard-core concert to
33 relax. I'm
34 a supporter of
35 Austrian 3rd division football club Wiener Sportclub, and am also quite
36 addicted to an online
37 football management game called Hattrick. I'm a firm believer that it
38 was
39 only invented to waste
40 my time, but I couldn't prove this up until now. ;-)
41
42 My favourite software includes screen, snownews, slrn, vim, bashburn,
43 tkabber, mozilla firefox and
44 sylpheed-claws. I use GNOME as a desktop environment because it just
45 works
46 (tm)
47 for me, but I like
48 playing around with different window managers once in a while.
49
50 Please help me welcome these guys to Gentoo!:)
56 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
57 dmwaters@g.o
58 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
62 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list