From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Create a list of USE flags with descriptions
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:33:36
1 Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o> writes:
2
3 Hi!
4
5 I think this sounds like a great idea. Not sure whether the commented
6 USE-flags should be in make.conf or make.globals. I like the second
7 better becuase comments and often harder to edit.
8
9 Regards,
10 Mikael Hallendal
11
12 > Hi all,
13 >
14 > I think it's high time we created a list of descriptions for our USE
15 > flags. Short one-line comments are usually enough. We should put it
16 > into make.conf.
17 >
18 > If there's no reason not to do it, I'll open a public thread on
19 > dev-wiki and everyone will post info about the USE flags he
20 > created. Or we could just use the mailing list.
21 >
22 > --
23 >
24 > Dan Armak
25 > Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
26 > Matan, Israel
29 > gentoo-dev mailing list
30 > gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org