From: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Translation Installguide into Dutch
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:50:50
1 Hi,
2
3 I've taken the liberty to translate the Gentoo Install Guide into Dutch
4 (Nederlands). Attached you will find 1 tarball which contains 2 files:
5 - build.xml: The translated build.xml file
6 - guide-main.xsl: The translated guide-main.xsl, necessary for
7 translating "Note", "Warning", "Code
8 Listing", "Important".
9
10 A xsltproc'ed HTML-file can be found at
11 http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~sjvermeu/gentooinstall.html.
12
13 You'll probably find some spelling errors somewhere (if you know the Dutch
14 language, ofcourse), obviously you can mail me to change it or adapt it
15 yourself (which is probably more efficient :)
16
17 Wkr,
18 Sven Vermeulen
19 (aka SwifT)
20
21 +--> md5sum for attachment
22 |
23 | 2fe71662c9dbf8d73a689039d669f6f0 nl-guide.tar.bz2
24 +-->
25
26 PS Moderator: Don't approve the previous posting (with the large attachment)
27 since this posting overrides it.

nl-guide.tar.bz2 application/octet-stream