From: "Matthew J. Turk" <satai@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] SGML
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:31:40
1 Hi everybody. I'm the guy assigned to all the SGML bugs -- mostly
2 related to docbook-sgml-utils. I'm currently trying to locate the
3 problem (if any of you know exactly where it is, let me know!) and I
4 have some ideas, but I was hoping I could send out a survey to those who
5 are having problems, so I can determine the cause.
6
7 This has caused me (and you!) lots of hair pulling, so maybe we can get
8 this done, and get it done right.
9
10 If you are having problems with docbook-sgml-utils, e-mail me back
11 (off-list!!) with the subject "DOCBOOK" and I'll send you a list of
12 questions to have answered. I'll go over the information and see what
13 can be found.
14
15 Thanks!
19 Matthew J. Turk