From: Arcady Genkin <agenkin@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] alsa-driver-0.9.0_rc1-r1 committed
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:39:14
1 Hi all:
2
3 Sorry about the breakage in the new alsa-driver. Frankly, I don't
4 understand why it worked for me; but since it did, and I was under the
5 impression that alsa 0.9.X were masked, I sent in the changes.
6
7 Anyhow, I reworked some things in alsa-driver-0.9.0_rc1-r1 that is in
8 CVS now. This should fix your problems, as far as I can see. Please
9 also update the alsa-lib package, or else the dependency check will
10 fail for it.
11
12 I'll be looking closer into the other four alsa packages to make sure
13 that there have been no drastic changes there, like there were in
14 alsa-driver, but the current combination should be already workable.
15
16 Thanks for the reports.
17 --
18 Arcady Genkin