From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] getting sus-2.0.1 marked stable
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 21:22:04
1 I prefer getting test reports added to the same bug, - this is why we got
2 RESOLVED/TEST_REQUEST after all! (the bug is already "invisible" in normal
3 mode, but easily searchable - by "Assigned To" and its status, quite handy
4 for sweeping updates).
5 After I collect sufficient amount of reports (depending on whether it is a
6 fix, update, are there any otyher problems reported and other stuff..) I mark
7 the package stable and *close* the bug (its becoming now CLOSED, still
8 keeping "minor status" of TEST-REQUEST although).
9
10 Just my 2 cents on how one can keep track of things without expanding number
11 of bugs :).
12
13 George
14