From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: ssuominen@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gnome@g.o, freedesktop-bugs@g.o, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UPower upstream (git master) and 0.99 release -> No sys-power/pm-utils support anymore
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 08:19:47
1 Michał Górny писал 27-05-2014 09:34:
2 > Dnia 2014-05-26, o godz. 23:15:34
3 > Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> napisał(a):
4 >
5 >> UPower upstream removed sys-power/pm-utils support from 0.99 release
6 >> (currently unkeyworded in tree), as in, from current git master.
7 >
8 > Don't worry. Looking at the past, I can guess this is only a temporary
9 > inconvenience. I'm pretty sure upower will be discontinued soon
10 > and replaced with systemd-powerd or something :D.
11
12 So again there will be mad bycicle on scrappers called systemd =\
15 Best Regards,
16 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
17 Best Regards,
18 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD
19 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
20 FSBI Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
21 Leningrad region, Gatchina, Russia
22 Gentoo Team Ru
23 Gentoo Linux Dev
24 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com