From: Brian Friday <bfriday@××××××××.edu>
To: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
Cc: "Brett I.Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××.net>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xfce4-session ebuild problem
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:20:00
1 Hi all,
2
3 I'd vote to unmask it, as I and a colleague here at work
4 have had it running since September 30ish using the official
5 release of 4 without a problem. Without knowing more about
6 the RC breakage I can't be sure it won't break for others
7 but in daily use I've not had problems (bugs doesn't return
8 any submission relating to xfce4-session).
9
10 my lurking 2cents
11
12 - Brian
13
14 Daniel Robbins wrote:
15 >
16 > I unmasked it on amd64, but it was masked on everything before.
17 > According to the ChangeLog, apparently it conflicted with the xfce4
18 > beta. Not sure if it should be unmasked or if I should re-mask on amd64,
19 > so cc'ing bcowan on this for more info.
20 >
21 > Regards,
22 >
23 > Daniel