From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuilds for kde3 beta etc.
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 00:51:22
1 ons 2001-12-26 klockan 07.39 skrev Dan Armak:
2
3 > Well, I understand that. And I started this thread asking for advice on where
4 > to put my ebuilds (outside Gentoo) for those who do want to use them and/or
5 > help me work on them. That question remained unanswered btw.
6
7 What about developers have there own pages at www.gentoo.org?
8
9 Either
10
11 www.gentoo.org/~hallski
12
13 or
14
15 people.gentoo.org/hallski
16
17 or something along that?
18
19 Drobbins, what do you think?
20
21 Regards,
22 Mikael Hallendal
25 > Of course it'd have been more comfortable for me to have them in cvs &
26 > masked, but I understand Hallski's concerns and I'm willing to go along with
27 > his decision, even if I don't agree.
28 >
29 > --
30 >
31 > Dan Armak
32 > Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
33 > Matan, Israel
36 > gentoo-dev mailing list
37 > gentoo-dev@g.o