From: Daniel Black <dragonheart@g.o>
To: alon.barlev@×××××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core <gentoo-core@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Goodbye
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:46:59
1 Alon,
2
3 Well ignoring the rant that largely ment you'd had enough, I just want to
4 thankyou again.
5
6 You have been the best of any developer I have seen in terms of
7 responsiveness, gentoo user (customer?) service, upstream collaboratation.
8
9 In your 1.5 - 2 years of doing gentoo developer work I hope others have picked
10 on your leadership and, at least to themselves, appreciated the countless
11 hours solving problems for Gentoo and upstream packages.
12
13 Thankyou for the countless hours that you have dedicated to keeping many
14 crypto packages up to date, bug free, and working nicely with others.
15
16 In the solitude of effectively a one person herd, and i'm largely to blame,
17 you've done exceptionally well. I'm note sure I could of coped as long.
18
19 I'm hoping at the end of such a dedicated time you have had some fun.
20
21 Keep well in whatever you do next.
24 Daniel Black <dragonheart@g.o>
25 Gentoo Foundation