From: Alexander Bersenev <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Autodep project
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:59:09
1 I already have depcheck and depcheckstrict FEATURES. Emerge_strict script launch modified version of emerge enabling depcheckstrict feature.
2
3 I have a 0.2 version of this utility with some bugs fixed, I testing it now.
4
5 I plan to move this package into main tree and I am going to talk about integration of this patch into portage but I think some things must be changed in it before.
6
7 Best,
8
9 Alexander Bersenev