From: Chris Davies <c.davies@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adapting webmin and usermin
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 05:35:55
1 Thanks for all the advice :)
2
3 I will look into packaging usermin when I have done webmin but my main
4 motivation is that at really want to write a portage front end for
5 webmin, so I don't have to bother running sshd on a fair few of my
6 machines. I dare say some other people may even find it useful...
7
8 Cheers,
9 C.Davies
10