From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multi hash support in portage - status
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:35:35
1 On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 01:04:32 +0100
2 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Ok I have three modifications that are pending to go into portage:
5 > - The first simply enables creation of SHA1 checksums (and others if
6 > implemented like with the second mod), if you want to try it yourself
7 > see the attached patch.
8
9 Bah, really have to port my old Outlook mods so I don't keep forgetting
10 the attachments all the time.
11
12 Marius
17 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
18 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.

sha1-enable.diff text/x-patch