From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: et_EE locale and language of error messages
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 17:38:37
1 Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > Why does this have to be fast tracked all of a sudden?
3
4 Because someone took care of it eventually and it will fix all the estonian
5 bugs at once + allow other-LC-people like me to file bugs without having to
6 run emerge again with LC_ALL=C.
7
8 And I think it should go in as soon as possible to ensure it gets enough
9 testing, when you do not like it you can always overwrite it :)
10
11 Also I would want to have it in the stable branch anyway because of
12 bugreports by first-time users who do not use the latest version of
13 portage. It is better to add it now while in pre-release phase than after
14 that when it is stable.
15
16 - Stefan
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list