From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] base-system needs developers who care
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 23:37:06
1 On 8/23/16 7:17 PM, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > Over the years, the base-system package herd has grown in size. Today
3
4 I've been doing some base-system related stuff because of uclibc/-ng and
5 musl on minor arches, building stage3's for those. My involvement has
6 been marginal because my emphasis is not mainstream, but I can start
7 giving some of those packages love. I'm spread a bit thin, but I'm
8 going to give away some of my less important packages.
11 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
12 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
13 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
14 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
15 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA