From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: klieber@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo game cd ISOs unavailable (bt, web)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:40:40
1 On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 05:27:37PM +0100, Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote:
2 > Hello
3 >
4 > Today I tried to download the american army and RTCW enemy territory
5 > game cd ISO files but was unable to. Neither the bittorrent links nor
6 > the web links work and none of the gentoo linux mirrors have the files
7 > under releases/games/. In fact, there is no such directory. I wasn't
8 > sure where to make a mention but felt that this was the most appropriate
9 > place to make a notification.
12 They've moved to other mirrors that've volunteered to host them..
13 ...but I don't know what mirrors. Kurt Lieber has the full story, but
14 he's in Florida until the end of the week. CC'ing him.
17 Jon Portnoy
18 avenj/irc.freenode.net
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list