From: Alexander Plank <alexander@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 12:36:11
1 We really need to speed up the process of starting this GLEP. I've been
2 running the wiki for the Gentoo for MacOS project from
3 http://wonderwarp.com/alex/tipiwiki and we really need an "official" wiki
4 as soon as possible. We at one point used gentoo-wiki.com, but I realized
5 that this was not official enough for the sole documentation of the
6 project. Actually, the main reason I moved it was that gentoo-wiki.com was
7 not reliable; the server was down frequently. Since the move, I reccomend
8 we use oddmouse, the same wiki software that the emacs wiki uses. I really
9 think this should get off the ground before a week has passed, although I
10 realize that there are things that take time and need to be done.
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list