From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: bootstrapping since gcc 3.4 is stable
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:12:16
1 MIkey wrote:
2 > I don't know about Sven, but the reasons I prefer the "unsupported"
3 > installation method is all outlined here:
4 >
5 > http://badpenguins.com/gentoo-build-test/
6
7 You're beating the dead horse here. That site contains FUD, period.
8
9 "What is most interesting to me about this discussion is the fact than
10 no one has bothered to offer any facts to back up these assertions." --
11 author should read any of the wolf31o2's mails about this subject.
12
13 WKR,
14 -jkt
17 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth