From: Joshua Pierre <joshua@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] gkrellm extra's
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 09:20:05
1 Hi Guys,
2
3 Just browsing my Portage tree in a dull moment and I noticed that gkrellm plugins/extra's seem to be in several different places throughout Portage. A few exampls follow:
4
5 x11-misc/gkrellmtime
6 net-misc/gkrellmwireless
7 media-sound/gkrellmms
8 app-admin/gkrellm
9
10 I am not sure if this should all go under app admin, just looks like it's a bit hard to track where things are without going:
11
12 # locate gkrellm | more
13
14 Also, just wondering what gift is, there is an ebuild there for it but it has no DESCRIPTION line. After seeing this I got thinking about an ebuild audit where all ebuilds are updated and confirmed, this sound like a good idea?
15
16 Anyway, just wanted on check on that gkrellm issue then the rest spewed out :-)
19 Joshua Pierre
20 Developer & Release Technician
21 Themes.Org -- Open Source Interface Enhancement