From: Ian Phillips <ianp@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GCC 3.1 & ncurses fun
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:44:56
1 I know that there have been problems with ncurses in the past, but I
2 thought that they were fixed with the latest (5.2.20020511-r1) ebuild. I
3 still get problems linking against it though. I'm trying to emerge
4 dev-util/dialog. Searching for the libraries shows a worrying lack of
5 shared object files...
6
7 pcianp portage # find /usr/lib -name 'libnc*' -type f -print
8 /usr/lib/libncurses.a
9 /usr/lib/libncurses++.a
10
11 I've tried emerging ncurses agin, but to no avail. Anyone got any ideas
12 what I'm doing wrong?
13
14 Yours,
15 Ian.
18 #ifndef __COMMON_SENSE__ | Ian Phillips
19 #include <std_disclaimer> | TIBCO Software Inc.
20 #endif | www.tibco.com