From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenRC available for testing.
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 23:38:29
1 Richard Brown wrote:
2
3 > While this thread remains highly entertaining, I'm sure as a past
4 > gentoo developer Roy remembers that we don't generally use gentoo-dev
5 > to bug fix poorly written makefiles, we have a bugzilla where people
6 > interested in fixing it can help, or perhaps upstream have a list
7 > where they can discuss it.
8
9 OpenRC is an gentoo hosted project even if roy didn't feel to be a
10 gentoo developer anymore, so this thread is In Topic and we'd rather
11 discuss with him those details in order to keep baselayout one of the
12 most interesting features of gentoo.
13
14 lu
18 Luca Barbato