From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for July 24
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:46:51
1 On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 17:26 Mon 21 Jul , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> Here's the list of ongoing items from 2 weeks ago:
4 >> http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_bb3a3a0c1b0acb771a263294a67b722e.xml
5 >>
6 >> Here's the council summary from 2 weeks ago:
7 >> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20080710-summary.txt
8 >
9 > The meeting should be done in about 15 minutes since there are no new
10 > topics and none of the old ones have gotten updated yet. Here's things
11 > that need to change before we'll consider them again:
12 >
13 > as-needed: antarus, when are you going to have your proposal ready?
14
15 possibly next month? Cardoe and I have been busy collaborating on
16 GLEP 56 so this has been kicked
17 to the backburner; I imagine it will come back up. I am not an ebuild
18 developer so I need someone who is
19 to help me ;)
22 > glep 54: peper, when will you have the glep updated to reflect the
23 > questions raised at the last meeting?
26 > Here are the only 2 items:
27 >
28 > userrel authority: council members commit to date they'll post to the
29 > -council thread by
30 >
31 > coc extent: council members commit to date they'll post to the -council
32 > thread by
33 >
34 > --
35 > Thanks,