From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New local use flag for kdenetwork: wifi
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 13:03:06
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I'm going to create a local use flag 'wifi', off by default, for enabling
4 wireless-related functionality in (cvs) kdenetwork. There's a tool there to
5 manage wifi hardware, but requires wireless-tools to be installed (so we
6 can't just turn the kdenetwork part on by default).
7
8 It looks to me like a good candidate for becoming a global use flag, now or in
9 the future, so if someone knows of other packages that can use it please say
10 so now so we can make it global to begin with.
13 Dan Armak
14 Gentoo Linux developer (KDE)
15 Matan, Israel
16 Public GPG key: http://cvs.gentoo.org/~danarmak/danarmak-gpg-public.key
17 Fingerprint: DD70 DBF9 E3D4 6CB9 2FDD 0069 508D 9143 8D5F 8951