From: Alin Nastac <mrness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo activity graphs
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 05:44:35
1 Chris Bainbridge wrote:
2 > It may be a better metric to look at the bugzilla stats. How has the
3 > number of bugs being filed changed? What ratio of filed bugs are
4 > resolved, vs the ones that are left open? bugs.gentoo.org has some
5 > facilities for graphing stats back to December 2005...
6 Bugzilla cannot plot ratios.
7
8 I find "active devs" metric a useful one.Until a year ago, the number of
9 active devs was linearly rising, but in last year we seem to hit a ceil
10 (175) - either recruiter team is understaffed or our organization
11 reached the maximum number of individuals who can work together without
12 stepping (too much) on each other toes. Anyway, a thing is certain...
13 Gentoo didn't loosed dev's attention.