From: Alastair Tse <liquidx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bittorrent in python herd? Maintainer?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:54:18
1 On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 08:45, Patrick Kursawe wrote:
2 > Hi there,
3 >
4 > I just made a version bump for bittorrent and had to add metadata.xml.
5 > Since I didn't find a better herd for it, I put it into python.
6
7 I thought Luke Jr. was the maintainer of all things bittorrent. Even
8 though it is written in python, I don't think python is a good herd for
9 it since I've never really touched those ebuilds. I would suggest
10 forming a new p2p herd that can contain all the other p2p apps.
11
12 Cheers,
13 --
14 Alastair 'liquidx' Tse
15 >> Gentoo Developer
16 >> http://www.liquidx.net/ | http://dev.gentoo.org/~liquidx/
17 >> GPG Key : http://dev.gentoo.org/~liquidx/liquidx_gentoo_org.asc
18 >> FingerPrint : 579A 9B0E 43E8 0E40 EE93 BB1C 38CE 1C7B 3907 14F6