From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: The Gentoo Developer Handbook - Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 05:11:07
1 Spider posted <20040719234448.6160505e.spider@g.o>, excerpted
2 below, on Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:44:48 +0200:
3
4 > Also I should note the book of enoch. Will give a different view of
5 > who the watchers are. *faint smile*
6
7 Unfortunately I know nothing of the books under discussion. However,
8 "book of enoch" sounds like it just might make interesting reading for a
9 Gentoo dev, present or potential, simply because of the title, given
10 Gentoo history. (Lest I be not plainly spoken enough, Enoch Linux,
11 anyone? =:^)
15 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
16 temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --
17 Benjamin Franklin
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list