From: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Secure Gentoo
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 05:15:55
1 On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 21:08, Karl Trygve Kalleberg wrote:
2
3 > Would a "sandboxing"/"playpen"/"virtual machine" feature where you could
4 > put users into groups where users inside one group can see each other (w,
5 > ps, who, id..) but not outside the group be possible ? I've noticed they
6 > have something akin to that on login.sf.net and that grsecurity tries to
7 > solve some of these problems.
8
9 I know grsecurity has some /proc restrictions, which are very nice.
10 Other than that, I'm not sure.
13 Joachim Blaabjerg
14 styx@×××××.org
15 www.SuxOS.org