From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Robert Buchholz (rbu)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:40:55
It's my pleasure to introduce to you Robert "rbu" Buchholz. He is
joining us to help take care of the lcd stuff. Hopefully he does not
like lsd too. Robert was the one who made the G15 keyboards work for us.

He hails from Berlin, Germany. I will let his own words tell more about
him:

"I study as the Technische Universitaet Berlin, which is where I also
work as a teaching student. Along with that, I do some honorary works in
university politics, as well as organising events. As an active group of
students  (Freitagsrunde.org),  we  launch  Key-signing  Parties, Linux
Installation Parties, several talks a year and hold bigger projects that
also  rely  on grants. I also co-administrate a medium sized wiki  there
(~400 articles, 600 000 views).
	Besides  the  university  related work I love long  bike  trips  and
spending  time  with friends outside. I also read whenever I have  time,
mostly German authors or classics. I am addicted to espresso- and coffee
drinks."

So please give rbu the usual warm welcome.

--
Petteri Räty (Betelgeuse)