From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Robert Buchholz (rbu)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:40:55
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Robert "rbu" Buchholz. He is
2 joining us to help take care of the lcd stuff. Hopefully he does not
3 like lsd too. Robert was the one who made the G15 keyboards work for us.
4
5 He hails from Berlin, Germany. I will let his own words tell more about
6 him:
7
8 "I study as the Technische Universitaet Berlin, which is where I also
9 work as a teaching student. Along with that, I do some honorary works in
10 university politics, as well as organising events. As an active group of
11 students (Freitagsrunde.org), we launch Key-signing Parties, Linux
12 Installation Parties, several talks a year and hold bigger projects that
13 also rely on grants. I also co-administrate a medium sized wiki there
14 (~400 articles, 600 000 views).
15 Besides the university related work I love long bike trips and
16 spending time with friends outside. I also read whenever I have time,
17 mostly German authors or classics. I am addicted to espresso- and coffee
18 drinks."
19
20 So please give rbu the usual warm welcome.
23 Petteri Räty (Betelgeuse)