From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 "Critical News Reporting" Round Two
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 20:39:11
1 On Monday 07 of November 2005 21:10 Grobian wrote:
2 > Our GLSAs are sent out exactly in the same way, but there is not a word
3 > on them in the GLEP, neither does anyone seem to care about them, while
4 > they seem to me at least ***VERY*** important, that is, much more
5 > important than a message about breaking my installation.  And they
6 > aren't even personalised!
7
8 Are you sure about that? See glsa-integration [1] and `glsa-check` manpage
9 [2].
10
11 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/portage/glsa-integration.xml
12 [2] `man glsa-check`
13
14 WKR,
15 -jkt
18 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth