From: Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo Bugday
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 02:14:30
1 @neddyseagoon: Yeah it would be great to have it back, I think the day
2 should remain as is. Every first Saturday of every month. Thanks.
3
4 @TomWij and Peter: Well guys, I think you should not expand the topic
5 so much, lets stay to the bugday. As I said in my first post, bugday's
6 goal is to close as many bugs as possible and not to create new tools.
7 We can create tools(small scripts) in the future that can help us
8 before the bugday. But in the bugday as an event we should concentrate
9 on closing bugs.