From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Spider's Resignation from the Project
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:01:57
1 Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Seemant Kulleen wrote: [Thu Oct 12 2006, 08:50:33AM CDT]
3 >> A typical example of the institutionalisation of the project is myself.
4 >>
5 >> Had anyone just bothered to send me an email I would have replied.
6 >> "no, he's gone, terminate the account." that part works.
7 >>
8 >> But.
9 >>
10 >> You could have told me.
11 >
12 > A minor correction here: Spider did receive the retirement-bug e-mails,
13 > but never knew it until today as his filters munched them. It doesn't
14 > change his argument that Gentoo is much less personal now than it was
15 > "back in the day", but it does, at least, make things look less
16 > malicious.
17
18 I often wondered if people's filters would muck away such retirement
19 bugs sometimes. Perhaps devrel might send personal emails along side bug
20 emails just in case they don't watch their bug email that much.
23 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
24 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
25
26 ---
27 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
28 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
29
30 ramereth/irc.freenode.net