From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email Overload; Make summaries and bugs for test requests
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:31:46
1 On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 04:03, Svyatogor wrote:
2 > Great idea! Often (espesially after a few days of inactivity) I don't
3 > have time to read all the threads and just delete the ones I'm not
4 > particularly interested in. However, you never know what a certain
5 > discussion might end up with. So I'd love to have a summary for those
6 > threads which actualy do end up with some decision.
7
8 Definitely a great idea. May I propose that we start the subjects with
9 SUMMARY: then th rest of the thread subject, so we can easily pick them
10 out from the mess.
13 Chris Gianelloni
14 Developer, Gentoo Linux