From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, proxy-maint@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-dev whitelisting
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 19:38:51
1 On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 3:23 PM, Geaaru <geaaru@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I'm not a gentoo dev but currently I have an official issue to
6 > bugs.gentoo.org as proxy ebuild maintainer for same packages.
9 Contact proxy-maint@g.o and ask that they sponsor you.
10
11 We may want to consider just whitelisting all proxy-maintainers; proxy
12 maint, is there a list someplace?
13
14 -A
18 > What is the right process for require insert of my email in whitelist?
19 >
20 > Thanks in advance.
21 >
22 > G.