From: Max Kalika <max@g.o>
To: Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Web Application installations
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:17:33
1 Quoting Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>:
2
3 > I'm writing an ebuild to install a piece of software which is a
4 > web-based application. Is there a The-Gentoo-Way (tm) place to put such
5 > things?
6
7 I actually have an eclass in the works to simplify this a great deal. It
8 is almost done and I'll post it here for review. I've ported over most of
9 the Horde apps to use this eclass in my local tree as an excersize and let
10 me tell you, installing (and upgrading) Horde is actually pleasant now.
11
12 --mk
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list