From: Olivier Crete <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:23:40
1 On Mon, 2005-21-11 at 02:18 -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > I'm asking for everyone (developers and users alike) to please have a
3 > look at the updated site and send any feedback you may have. I'm
4 > especially interested in feedback from anyone who uses accessibilty
5 > programs such as screen readers or if you are color blind or have any
6 > other accessibilty issues.
7
8 First, in the project pages, it says
9 "Gentoo Projectscript generated" (all stuck together)
10
11 Second, where is the "path bar" that was in the original design. I found
12 it really useful to help users see where they are inside the tree web
13 tree.
14
15 Third, the green links in the header are way too dark on the crappy crt
16 I have at work, and not easy to see where one link ends and the next
17 starts. Using a lighter color would help.
20 Olivier CrĂȘte
21 tester@g.o
22 Gentoo Developer
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list