From: Mike Gardiner <obz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bug voting
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 02:55:44
1 Hi Dylan, Ciaran, all
2
3 Apologies for entering this late, but from what I gather from the
4 discussion, there seems to be the notion of voting for "real" bugs
5 versus "enhancement" bugs, with some believing votes for the second
6 would outweigh the first, and skew the perception of what really needs
7 to be done.
8
9 So I guess my question follows, is it possible/feasible to only allow
10 voting on bugs marked as "enhancements"? (as in the bugzilla keyword).
11
12 Mike Gardiner
13 (Obz)
14