From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: AW: [gentoo-dev] kdeaddons-2.2.2-r1 fails
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:30:42
1 On Monday 21 January 2002 20:08, you wrote:
2 > Hi !
3 >
4 > After remerging kdemultimedia ( date 15. january ) kdeaddons merges just
5 > fine.
6 > Why does kdemultimedia has the same revision if it's newer ?!
7 >
8 > ( I have posted this to BUG 173 )
9 For those who are interested, here's my explanation from the bug comments:
10
11 The answer is that the change wasn't in the kdemultimedia ebuild itself, but
12 in the general KDE scheme which made things install into /usr/kde/2
13 instead of /usr starting about two weeks ago. Since there wasn't an emerge
14 world update back then, I didn't change any revision numbres except for
15 ebuilds that were actually changed.
16
17 I've closed the bug.
22 Dan Armak