From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] bugs.g.o supported overlays should register
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 14:04:09
1 On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 06:37:35PM +0100, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
2 > On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:56:15 +0000
3 > Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > What would really benefit Gentoo would be able to have the package
6 > > manager aware of [...]
7 >
8 > I am sure you know of one that would provide... :)
11 > jer
12
13 I really don't think that's an issue. A good feature is a good feature
14 regardless of who thought up the idea or who implemented it first.
15 Please, let's not sidetrack the discussion of this idea with irrelevant
16 stuff.