From: Ionen Wolkens <sudinave@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [News item review v2] Python preference to follow PYTHON_TARGETS
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 15:28:16
1 On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 10:16:37AM -0500, Aisha Tammy wrote:
2 > Has this change already been pushed for unstable? I am running an unstable
3 > system but I still have eselect-python, so I assume not (unless due to my side
4 > error).
5 It was temporarily re-added in deps for the sake of this news item, but
6 it's not doing anything given the code to use eselect python wasn't
7 restored. You should have python-exec-conf already doing its thing.
8 --
9 ionen