From: daniel.kerwin@×××××××.de
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo could become certified for IBM Server Hardware
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 14:12:29
1 Well i also was very surprised to become this offering from IBM. I
2 tried this for a long time with very less success :(
3
4 All i can say is that i talked to IBM's Senior IT Architct for
5 Principal Linux Services and he told me that theres a chance to do
6 this. Of cause he didn't said something about a gurantee that IBM
7 really would do so. But anyway i think it's definitively worth
8 trying.
11 Omkhar Arasaratnam <omkhar@g.o> schrieb am 04/05/2005 03:32:19
12 PM:
13