From: Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo calendar for tracking Gentoo events
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:03:36
1 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> said:
2 > the front page of http://gentoo.org/ now links to a Google Calendar
3 > (see side bar). this has been around for a while, but it seems it's
4 > been more of an "underground" thing, so it's time to raise its
5 > awareness.
6 >
7 > like other aspects of Gentoo, all Gentoo developers have access to it
8 > to add their own events. anything Gentoo related may be added of
9 > course ! meetings, events, scheduled package events, etc...
10 >
11 > the access step requires a bit of help though -- simply e-mail me off
12 > list your gmail account and we can get you set up. once you have
13 > access, you may easily pass it on to other Gentoo peeps.
14
15 has somebody found a way to access the gentoo calendar at google via
16 anonymous caldav or a plain ics read only url? i'd like to add the gentoo
17 calendar to my favorite calendaring software.
18
19 or are google non-customers limited to the web view?
20
21 thanks
22 Thilo
25 > -mike