From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion for getting rid of udev
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 09:14:00
1 On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 1:57 AM, Wulf C. Krueger <wk@×××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 > On 15.10.2011 10:42, Michael Schreckenbauer wrote:
3 >> in what way will exherbo deal wih this mess? Are there any plans?
4 >
5 > We don't support /usr on a separate partition. People can, of course, do
6 > that and I'll point them to dracut for creating an initramfs.
7 >
8 > Or they can do whatever works for them. People using Exherbo are
9 > expected to be able to deal with such stuff.
10
11 And I believe exherbo recommends systemd as init system.
12
13 Regards.
14 --
15 Canek Peláez Valdés