From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: "Manuel Rüger" <mrueg@g.o>, "Johan Bergström" <bugs@××××××××××.nu>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New USE_EXPAND NGINX_MODULES_STREAM
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 12:18:05
1 On 4 February 2016 at 23:27, Jason Zaman <perfinion@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > www-servers/nginx nginx_modules_http_access nginx_modules_http_auth_basic nginx_modules_http_autoindex nginx_modules_http_browser nginx_modules_http_charset nginx_modules_http_fancyindex nginx_modules_http_fastcgi nginx_modules_http_geo nginx_modules_http_gzip nginx_modules_http_limit_req nginx_modules_http_limit_zone nginx_modules_http_map nginx_modules_http_memcached nginx_modules_http_proxy nginx_modules_http_realip nginx_modules_http_referer nginx_modules_http_rewrite nginx_modules_http_scgi nginx_modules_http_spdy nginx_modules_http_split_clients nginx_modules_http_ssi nginx_modules_http_upstream_check nginx_modules_http_upstream_ip_hash nginx_modules_http_userid nginx_modules_http_uwsgi
6 I used to do this sort of thing for the PYTHON_TARGETS stuff, but it
7 hurts way too badly.
8
9 So now instead I have a couple of convenience tools in `package.env` +
10 `env.d` instead. ( Queue many ewing )
11
12 Its really sad we can't just have what Paludis does, package.use side
13 support for USE_EXPAND.
14
15 www-servers/nginx normal_use_flags NGINX_MODULES: http_access
16 http_auth_basic http_autoindex
17
18 Or similar.
19
20 But I'd expect such a feature to make auto-unmask less elegant.
24 Kent
25
26 KENTNL - https://metacpan.org/author/KENTNL