From: Phil Bordelon <sunflare@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] mon Update
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 09:33:30
1 Hey there, folks.
2
3 Per bug 4536, I did a version bump of app-admin/mon and cleaned up
4 the ebuild a bit while I was at it, making it more closely match
5 the current ebuild standards. Since it's a fairly major admin
6 application that people would undoubtedly be unhappy with if it
7 broke--not to mention a fairly serious version bump, if the
8 version numbers are any indication--it is currently masked out.
9 Folks who use mon (or were looking at using it) are therefore
10 being implored by me to test it out. I've never actually used
11 the package, so I'm afraid I'll be useless for actual debugging
12 purposes, but if something major's broken I may be able to fix
13 it.
14
15 Thanks. :)
16