From: "Bruce A. Locke" <blocke@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is Bugzilla Alive (ogle-related problems) ?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:27:53
1 On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 15:25, Ian Smith wrote:
2 > I reported a bug against ogle-gui yesterday, but I have received no
3 > email confirmation, nor can I find the bug report. Is Bugzilla working
4 > OK? I worked around it by making a .libs link in /usr/lib/ogle but then
5 > ogle itself won't build.
6 >
7 > It looks like a libxml2 problem BTW.
8
9 I fixed this bug last night... Gentoo.org's mailserver was apparently
10 having issues and you didn't get an email about the bug being closed.
14 Bruce A. Locke
15 blocke@××××××.org