From: Alan <alan@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gaim-0.66-r2 in portage ~x86
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:48:39
1 On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 08:14:52PM -0500, Don Seiler wrote:
2 > Just an FYI to the new gaim and test away if you can. This version bump
3 > is for the new gaim-encryption 2.02 release that fixes a crashing bug in
4 > jabber encryption.
5 >
6 > I plan to remove gaim-0.66-r1 once I confer with my fellow gaim
7 > shepherd.
8
9 This build compiles and installs just dandy. The encryption plugin
10 loads properly and seems to work (though I don't have anyone online
11 right now with gaim so I can test sending) in that it will send msgs to
12 other users in plaintext if they don't have gaim+encryption.
13
14 alan
17 Alan <alan@×××××.org> - http://arcterex.net
19 "There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain
20 climbing. All the others are mere games." -- Hemingway
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list